Combined Insurance, is seeking a Customer Care Associate (Support Services) to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
This position is primarily responsible for the overall administration of the List Bill Program, which encompasses coverage written for individuals that is renewed via payroll deduction through their employer. This person acts as a liaison between the customer, employer, Combined, and the Combined Agent. The avenues of Communication with this position are via phone, letters, E-Mail or fax.
- Analyze, research, and respond to all Policyholder, Employer, or Agents verbal and written inquiries pertaining to the List Bill Program.
- Develops working relationships with every client/employer assigned to be their key point person to resolve any and all administrative issues across all internal operational departments.
- Provide support and/or handle internal Policyholder Service Center and Agent Service Center escalations regarding group inquiries.
- Maintain and make adjustments to both Policyholder and group level records to assure the highest quality of service to customers.
- Ensure that client billings are accurate and payments are timely.
- Ensure that all commissioned parties associated with the case are paid appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Communicate directly with employees of client companies as required.
- Provide information and support to Combined agents and managers..
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Good relationship management ability with a constant focus on delivering superior customer service
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships between field agents and clients.
- Ability to champion solutions to client requests through independent thinking and appropriate judgment
- Ability to foster teamwork
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi task and shift gears at a moment's notice, maintaining composure
- Customer Service background (written and verbal)
- 2-3 years of experience required
- Insurance background helpful
- Bilingual skills helpful
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts with Producers and/or clients.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Good client relationship skills with team focus.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Outlook, word, excel)
- Superior organizational skills
- High school graduate
- College preferred
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel - No
Job Posting - Aug 3, 2017, 1:51:35 PM